Sunday, January 5, 2020

50 Day Genesis Challenge, Day 5

"And Enoch walked with God; and he was not, for God took him." Genesis 5:24


I love this verse because it reminds me that I get to choose "who" I will be and "how" I will be known. Enoch chose to walk with God, and was known as a man who did just that, a man who "...walked with God." And, he walked with God in such a profound way that he captured the attention of God, and God took him. How cool is that?!?  

The Bible tells us that Jesus is coming back, and that we are closer now to that time than ever before. Am I choosing to walk with God in such a way that I am ready... to be caught up? Today I choose to walk with God as closely as I possibly can. And, if God gives me the time, I’m planning on doing the same thing tomorrow, and for every day following, as long as I have breath in my lungs, until Jesus comes back.

#50DayGenesisChallenge

#50DayGenesisChallengeDay5


No comments: