Tuesday, January 28, 2020

50 Day Genesis Challenge, Day 28

"Then Jacob awoke from his sleep and said, ‘Surely the LORD is in this place, and I did not know it.’" Genesis 28:16

Isn’t this always our reality? Jacob doesn’t realize it, but he is playing the role of "Captain Obvious" as he awakens from his dream and says what he says. Wherever we are... Jesus knows, Jesus sees, Jesus hears, and... Jesus is present. We are the ones who forget about His presence, but He never forgets about ours.

LORD, help me to be mindful of Your presence in every place I find myself. Help me to be a man who daily calls upon your name, and who walks in constant contact with all of who Your Word has promised You are and will be to me. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.

#50DayGenesisChallenge

#50DayGenesisChallengeDay28

No comments: