Wednesday, January 15, 2020

50 Day Genesis Challenge, Day 15

"After these things the word of the LORD came to Abram in a vision, saying, ‘Do not fear, Abram, I am a shield to you; Your reward shall be very great.’" Genesis 15:1


This verse finds me in an "After these things..." moment. The last six weeks, the last 12 months, has been a pretty challenging season of life. And yet, I can feel God’s presence, I can sense His leading, I can hear His promise to me, and I can see the vision that He has for me. I will not be deterred, discouraged, or distracted.

Thank You, Lord, for Your Faithfulness! Thank You, Lord, for the relationship which You have initiated with me! Thank You, Lord, for Your unfailing, relentless, reckless Love! Empower me to be both a recipient and a carrier of it, and of all that it means. Grant me Your Favor as I share Your message with all to whom you lead me. Amen.

#50DayGenesisChallenge

#50DayGenesisChallengeDay15

No comments: