Saturday, January 11, 2020

50 Day Genesis Challenge, Day 11

"And the LORD came down to see the city and the tower which the sons of men had built." - Genesis 11:5


This verse makes me wonder what Jesus would say to me if He walked in my front door. What would He say of my life, of my family, of what I’m doing with all that He’s entrusted me with?  

This verse reminds me of the little book written by Pastor Robert Boyd Munger called "My Heart, Christ’s Home." Here is a link if you’d like to check it out: 

(https://www.usna.edu/Navigators/_files/documents/MHCH.pdf)

Lord Jesus, as You see me, my life, and all that I am, my prayer is that what You see is pleasing and honoring to you. Correct and Redirect me Lord, in any way that is not so. I trust all of who I am and all that I want to be, fully into Your hands.  

#50DayGenesisChallenge

#50DayGenesisChallengeDay11


No comments: