Tuesday, February 11, 2020

50 Day Genesis Challenge, Day 42

"Now Jacob saw that there was grain in Egypt, and Jacob said to his sons, ‘Why are you staring at one another?’" Genesis 42:1

How Awesome is that line?!? Awesome in the sense that I totally get it. It’s the same way I talk to my sons at times. "Hey! Don’t just sit there watching TV! Your Mamma said she wanted that trash taken out! Get up and do what needs to be done!" This is just one of those lines that helps me connect with the Bible. It feels just like my life.

Thank You, Jesus, for not only how inspirational, transformational, and informational Scripture is... Thank You that it’s also just plain real. Please help me to communicate with others through my preaching and teaching about You, in the same exact way. Help me to keep it real. In Jesus’ Name, Amen!

#50DayGenesisChallenge

#50DayGenesisChallengeDay42

No comments: