Thursday, February 6, 2020

50 Day Genesis Challenge, Day 37.

"Meanwhile, the Midianites sold him in Egypt to Potiphar, Pharaoh’s officer, the captain of the bodyguard."  

                               Genesis 37:36

I think my favorite word in this verse as well as this entire chapter is "Meanwhile...". It’s a great reminder to me that even when things look as if everything is falling apart, for those who trust in the LORD, in reality, it’s all falling into place.

LORD, help me to trust, know, and believe, that You are the God of "Meanwhile...". That You are moving, leading, placing everything where it needs to be, in order to fulfill Your purpose and plan in and through my life, and in and through the lives of all who are around me. Thank You, LORD, for Your Sovereign Will, Your Perfect Will, and Your Permissive Will. Empower me to walk in the light of my understanding of each, and help me to trust You, even when from my perspective, none of it makes any sense at all. Remind me in and through each and every moment and experience of my life, of the reality of the "Meanwhile...". In Jesus’ Name, Amen.

#50DayGenesisChallenge

#50DayGenesisChallengeDay37


No comments: