Monday, February 10, 2020

50 Day Genesis Challenge, Day 41

"Now in the morning his spirit was troubled, so he sent and called for all the magicians of Egypt, and all its wise men. And Pharaoh told them his dreams, but there was no one who could interpret them to Pharaoh."

‭‭Genesis‬ ‭41:8‬

This verse stands out to me today because of the reality it clarifies. Without God you cannot understand the things of God. No matter how important or how smart you or everyone else thinks you are, unless you have a personal relationship with God, you just can’t "get" the things of God.

Lord Jesus, help me to walk closely with you. So closely that when You speak, my relationship with You empowers me to see and understand what others cannot. And, as I understand, give me both the faith and the courage needed to take the action You would have me take. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.

#50DayGenesisChallenge

#50DayGenesisChallengeDay41

No comments: