Tuesday, October 31, 2017

“FULL Contact!” The Acts of The Apostles 28-Day Challenge, Day 22

Acts 22:6-7 “And it came about that as I was on my way, approaching Damascus about Noontime, a very bright light suddenly flashed from heaven all around me, and I fell to the ground and heard a voice saying to me, ‘Saul, Saul, Why are you persecuting Me?’ ”

Thank You so much, Lord, for the experience of conversion, and the unexplainable power of testimony!  Thank You for the gift of Salvation, and Thank You for the Transformation that it brings!  Truly, Lord, Thank You!!!

Help me, Lord, to communicate effectively and faithfully, the message of the Gospel.  Empower me, Lord, to do so in such a way that the people to and with whom I speak, desire also Your free gift of Salvation, and a transformational and personal experience of a relationship with You.  

Use me, Lord!  Use me, my testimony, and every aspect of my life and relationship with You, to communicate the Truth of Your Word, a clear presentation of the Gospel, and to bring about the Salvation and transformation of as many of those who hear as possible.

- Rob Schmutz

No comments: