Tuesday, October 24, 2017

“FULL Contact” Acts of The Apostles 28-Day Challenge, Day 16

Acts 16:5 “So the churches were being strengthened in the faith, and were increasing in number daily.”

Acts 16:9 “And a Vision appeared to Paul in the night: a certain man of Macedonia was standing and appealing to him, and saying, ‘Come over to Macedonia and help us.’ ”

Strengthen the churches, Lord.  Use me as a voice to strengthen the churches.  Let both the churches where I visit and preach increase in number, but also use me to help increase the number of churches.  Use me, Lord, to help raise up pastors and church planters for such a time As this.

Thank You, Lord, for the vision you have placed on my heart.  Help me to be true to that vision.  Help me, Father, to fulfil that which You have called me to.  Use me Lord, as a Watchman.

- Rob Schmutz

No comments: