Wednesday, October 11, 2017

“FULL Contact” The Acts of The Apostles 28-Day Challenge, Day 3

Acts 3:4-6 “And Peter, along with John, fixed his gaze upon him and said, ‘Look at us!’  And, he began to give them his attention, expecting to receive something from them.  But Peter said, ‘I do not possess silver and gold, but what I do have I give to you; In the name of Jesus Christ the Nazarene, WALK!’”

Empower me, Lord!  Empower me to be a bold witness, a forth-teller of Your truth and a proclaimer of power and healing.  Let Your Spirit flow through me in such a way that people see Jesus in me.  Help me to be a man You can count on to speak the truth clearly, contagiously and invitationally.  

Bring about a New Great Awakening, and let me be a part of it.  Use me to empower Your Church to get up and walk, leap, and rejoice!

- Rob Schmutz

No comments: