Sunday, October 22, 2017

“FULL Contact” The Acts of The Apostles 28-Day Challenge, Day 14

Acts 14:3 “Therefore they spent a long time there speaking boldly with reliance upon the Lord, who was bearing witness to the Word of His grace, granting that signs and wonders be done by their hands.”

Acts 14:26 “...and from there they sailed to Antioch, from which (where) they had been commended to the grace of God for the work that they had accomplished.”

Thank You, Lord, for Your Calling!  More than I can ever, or will ever be able to say, Thank You for the Grace You have extended to me and the Call you have placed on my Life.  Thank You!

Thank You, Father, for a sense of purpose, meaning and direction...  Thank You for the opportunities You have given me to see so many lives touched, changed and Saved by Jesus, Your Son, and to see the Miraculous Transformational Power of Your Holy Spirit.  Thank You, Lord, for all of the ways You daily, and moment by moment, speak LIGHT into the darkness!

Today, Lord, as I return to this place from which I was raised up and sent out (“commended”), help me to feel, and to walk “in” and “by” the leading of Your Holy Spirit.  And, as I reconnect with those I have not seen for many, many years, help me to faithfully carry and communicate the message that You have for Your people in Abilene, and in all of Dickinson County, Kansas.

Today, Lord, as I go “home,” empower me to speak boldly, and to rely upon You fully.  Bear witness as I speak, Holy Spirit, of all of Your available Grace, and grant that “...signs and wonders be done by...” Your hands, and available to all who need and cry out.  Let me not hinder, in any way, the fullness of that which You desire to do, and let the desires of the hearts that gather today be focused fully on You.

I need You today, Lord, I cry out to You right now, and I Trust You completely!  Let Your Will be done!

- Rob Schmutz

No comments: