Friday, October 13, 2017

“FULL Contact” Acts of The Apostles 28-Day Challenge, Acts 5

Acts 5:12 & 32 

5:12 “And at the hands of The Apostles many signs and wonders were taking place among the people; and they were all with one accord in Solomon’s Portico.

5:32 “And we are witnesses of these things; and so is the Holy Spirit, whom God has given to those who obey Him.”

Oh Father, I request of you that signs and wonders would take place among Your people.  Use my hands, Lord, like you did the hands of The Apostles.  

Flow through me, Lord, that people will see Your power and believe.  Raise up witnesses of Your Works and Power.  Let people see who You truly are and let Your Power be poured out in such a way that all who hear it will call upon Your Name.

Speak and Work in and through me, and teach me to walk in the mighty Power of that subtle, gentle, nudging of Your Holy Spirit that ultimately leads me to and toward opportunities of that which is truly both indescribable and unforgettable.  

Mold me into an obedient servant Whom Your Spirit flows through mightily.  Empower me to be fully submissive to You, Your Spirit, and Your Word.  

I love You, Father!

- Rob Schmutz

No comments: