Saturday, October 28, 2017

“FULL Contact” Acts of The Apostles 28-Day Challenge, Day 18

Acts 18:4 “And he was reasoning in the synagogue every sabbath and trying to persuade Jews and Greeks.”

Acts 18:6 “And when they resisted and blasphemed, he shook out his garments and said to them, ‘Your blood be upon your own heads!  I am clean.  From now on I shall go to the Gentiles.’”

Help me, Lord.  Grant me wisdom and understanding that You would, and will, use me to reason with people about Jesus.  Give me words in conversations and at key times that people’s hearts would be opened and that souls would be saved.

Empower me with a Holy tenacity and boldness.  Raise me up to be a Watchman who faithfully speaks the truth in love, and in consistency and integrity.  Let my life actions match my words, and let my words match my life actions.

- Rob Schmutz

No comments: