Tuesday, October 17, 2017

“FULL Contact” Acts of The Apostles 28-Day Challenge, Day 9

Acts 9:30 “But when the brethren learned of it, they brought him down to Caesarea and sent him to Tarsus.”

Acts 9:34 “And Peter said to him, ‘Aeneas, Jesus Christ heals you; arise, and make your bed.’  And immediately he arose.”

Acts 9:40 “But Peter sent them all out and knelt down and prayed, and turning to the body he said, ‘Tabitha, arise.’  And she opened her eyes, and when she saw Peter, she sat up.”

These verses...  each one spoke to me today, Lord.

In a sense I feel as if I can relate to Saul (Paul) being sent away to Tarsus to wait... to be readied... to be drawn closer to You... to be prepared for the next calling, the next mission, the next phase of his ministry.  Draw me closer, Lord, in these days where I am, doing what I’m doing, being who, what and where You have called me to be.  Let me be fully prepared for whatever challenge, mission, opportunity or ministry You reveal.  Let these days have their full effect.  Let Your Will be done in and through me here and now. I submit myself fully to You.

For these verses about healing... Father, thank You for the healings I have seen and experienced so far.  Thank You!  Truly!  Thank You, Lord!!! Let there be more...  Give me the boldness to speak of Your healing power and to speak in Your healing power.  Use me God to Pray forth healing and... dare I write it... dare I ask... use me, please God, to speak life back into the lifeless.  Let others see Your unhindered, Miraculous Power and believe!

I know You can do all things, and that I (in You) can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.  Let Your Will, Your purpose, Your Plan be done fully in and through my life.

- Rob Schmutz


No comments: