Monday, October 16, 2017

“FULL Contact” Acts of The Apostles 28-Day Challenge, Day 8

Acts 8:4 “Therefore, those who had been scattered went about preaching the Word.”

Acts 8:39 “And when they came up out of the water, the Spirit of the Lord snatched Philip away; and the Eunuch saw him no more, but went on his way rejoicing.”

It’s amazing to me, Lord, how You scatter us...  How we find ourselves nowhere and yet everywhere and somehow You are leading us, guiding us, directing us...  Thank You!

Give me the words Lord, in every place you send me and with every person you send me to.  Pour out upon me Your Spirit and a willingness to go, to speak, to be, and to be used by You...

With whatever time I have on this earth and in this life, let it all be poured out for You...

- Rob Schmutz

No comments: