Thursday, October 19, 2017

“FULL Contact” Acts of The Apostles 28-Day Challenge, Day 11

Acts 11:20-21 “But there were some of them, men of Cyprus and Cyrene, who came to Antioch and began speaking to the Greeks also, preaching the Lord Jesus.  And the hand of the Lord was with them, and a large number who believed turned to the Lord.”

Help me, Lord, to be one who both notices and speaks to the unlikely...  Send me to those who may seem like the least likely to listen and then grant me favor in their eyes.  Give me the words to speak to those who have no desire for You, and empower me to be used by You to reach them in Jesus Name.

Be with me, Lord, powerfully, wherever and to whomever You send me.  Empower me to help others believe, that they may turn fully to You.  Show me how, and fill me with Your Holy Spirit in such a way that I am able to connect with people in order that they will desire to meet and know You.

Empower me, Lord, to faithfully and effectively carry this message of the Gospel.  I surrender my life, my will, my plans, all to You.

- Rob Schmutz

No comments: