Saturday, October 14, 2017

“FULL Contact” Acts of The Apostles 28-Day Challenge, Day 6

Acts 6:4 “But we will devote ourselves to Prayer, and to the ministry of the Word.”

Acts 6:10 “And yet they were unable to cope with the wisdom and the Spirit with which he was speaking.”

Focus...  Bring focus to me Lord.  Focus like never before.  

Help me to be a man who is wholly devoted to prayer, and to the living practice of Your Word.  Make me a willing and cheerful doer of all that I read and understand about You from Your Word.  Help me to, as personally as possible, experience the living Jesus in and through seeking You in Prayer and engaging and seeking to live out what Your Word reveals.

Fill me, God, with an irrefutable, faith-filled, experiential, relationship with You, and let Your Holy Spirit pour into and through me a Godly Wisdom that opens the hearts of those who hear me speak.  Use me, God.  Use me.  Use me, and help me to live fully surrendered to You, Your Will, Your Spirit and Your Word!

I love you, Jesus!

- Rob Schmutz 

No comments: