Wednesday, November 8, 2017

“FULL Contact!” The Acts of The Apostles 28-Day Challenge, Day 28

Acts 28:23-24 “And when they had set a date for him, they came to him at his lodging in large numbers; and he was explaining to them by solemnly testifying about the Kingdom of God, and trying to persuade them concerning Jesus, from both the Law of Moses and from the Prophets, from morning until evening.  And some were being persuaded by the things spoken, but others would not believe.”

Thank You for these verses, Lord.  Thank you for the reality that some will hear and receive and others... will not.  Help me, Lord, to be one whom You use powerfully to communicate the good news of the Gospel.

Grant me, Lord, if it be Your Will, multiple opportunities to speak, write, explain and testify about the Kingdom of God.  Empower me with and through Your Holy Spirit to use Your Word to persuade others about Who You really are.  Open Your Word to me, Lord, and use me to open Your Word to others.

Truly, Lord, do with me what You will...  I’ll go wherever You call me to go.  I’ll do whatever You call me to do.  I’ll speak whatever You call me to speak.  And, I’ll be whoever You Call me to be. Let my life make an eternal difference in Your Name.

- Rob Schmutz 

No comments: