Sunday, November 5, 2017

“FULL Contact!” The Acts of The Apostles 28-Day Challenge, Day 25

Acts 25:23 “And so, on the next day when Agrippa has come together with Bernice, amid great pomp, and had entered the auditorium accompanied by the commanders and the prominent men of the city, at the command of Festus, Paul was brought in...”

Thank You, Father, for all of the ways You set the stage and arrange circumstances.  Every day, Lord, and in and through every situation, You, and You alone, are in control.  Thank You for the moments You have given me to speak and to share Your Word.  

Thank You for the times I have had opportunity to stand.  Let There be more, Lord, and prepare me fully for those times.  Make me continuously aware of Your arrangement of circumstances.  Give me confidence that all is as You have arranged and that Jesus is always the answer.  Show me how to speak of, and live for, Jesus, in and through each and every moment I encounter.

Use me, Lord.  Use me!

- Rob Schmutz

No comments: