Monday, November 6, 2017

“FULL Contact!” The Acts of The Apostles 28-Day Challenge, Day 26

Acts 26:13 “...At midday, O King, I saw on the way a light from heaven, brighter than the sun, shining all around me and those who were journeying with me.”

Acts 26:19 “Consequently, King Agrippa, I did not prove disobedient to the heavenly vision...”

Acts 26:28 “And Agrippa replied to Paul, ‘In a short time you will persuade me to become a Christian.”

Thank You, Lord, for the Power of Your Blood, and the free gift of Salvation it has bought for all who will believe.  Thank You for all of the ways that You pursue us and find us, no matter where we are, how we hide, or how fast or far we try to run.  Thank You, Lord, for Your relentless pursuit of us!  Thank You for not giving up on us!  Thank You!

And, thank You, Lord, for the Power of Testimony!  Thank You for how what we ourselves have been through and our own personal experience of You can resonate so clearly in the hearts and minds of those whom You give us opportunity to share with.

Help me, Father, to be a witness who transparently lays it all out there.  Help me, Lord, to use every opportunity You give me to the fullest extent possible.  Let my life make the difference You desire for it to make.  I surrender all of me, to all of You!

- Rob Schmutz 

No comments: