Tuesday, November 7, 2017

“FULL Contact!” The Acts of The Apostles 28-Day Challenge, Day 27

Acts 27:22-25 “And yet now I urge you to keep up your courage, for there shall be no loss of life among you, but only of the ship.  For this very night an Angel of The God to whom I belong and whom I serve stood before me, saying, ‘Do not be afraid, Paul: you must stand before Caesar: and behold, God has granted you all those who are sailing with you.’  Therefore, keep up your courage, men, for I believe God, that it will turn out exactly as I have been told.”

Draw me close, Lord, and create a desire in my heart to draw closer to You than I have ever been.  Let me be so close to You that I know exactly what to say and exactly when to say it. Use me, Lord, to awaken Your people to the Spiritual reality that surrounds them, and the eternity that awaits them.

Speak to me, Lord.  Help me to be a man who hears and heeds Your Word. Give me clear instruction and help me to take bold, decisive and effective action.

Empower me, Lord, to be a timely encourager of men, and of all who will open their hearts to Your Will, Your Word and Your Spirit.  Let me be one who hears from You and who believes it will all turn out exactly according to Your Word.  Let my voice be a voice of godly direction, instruction and encouragement in the midst of whatever storm or circumstances may be raging all around.

- Rob Schmutz

No comments: