Saturday, November 4, 2017

“FULL Contact!” The Acts of The Apostles 28-day Challenge, Day 24

Acts 24:5 “For we have found this man a real pest and a fellow who stirs up dissension among all the Jews throughout the world, and a ringleader of the sect of the Nazarenes.”

Acts 24:25 “And as he was discussing righteousness, self control and the judgement to come, Felix became frightened and said, ‘Go away for the present, and when I find time, I will summon you.’”

Make me a “pest,” Lord!  Let me be a “pest” in Your Name, in Your Word, and in the Path that You lead me down.  Fill me with tenacity, and empower me with Your Holy Spirit in such a way that in You, and through You, I refuse to back down.  

Give me Your Words, Lord, in times of conversation, conflict, and confrontation.  Let Your Word be that which guides all that I do in and through every situation I encounter.  Make me to be ready at all times to give a defense of the faith.

Speak to me, and through me, Lord.  Show me how to inspire Your people to be, become and to do all of that which You have created and saved them to be, to become and to do.  Use me God to help others find their way to You, and to all that You have in store for them.

Give me a heart for Holiness, Lord.  As I share the Gospel and Your message of Salvation, use me to be a proclaimer of righteousness, Holiness, Complete Surrender and the Freedom that Your Spirit can bring.  Shape my life to be a genuine example, and mold me into the man that You have saved me to be.

Let Now be the time for a New Great Awakening!  In this time, Ignite in Your people a hunger for Holiness and for the Complete Freedom that only Your Spirit can bring.

- Rob Schmutz

No comments: