Thursday, August 27, 2015

July 15th, 2015

FROM FB, July 15th

"This has been an interesting Summer...

As of the Summer of 2015, I have literally spent half of my life (23 of my 46 years) serving as a Pastor in The United Methodist Church.  On Saturday, June 13th, 2015, during the last session of the Great Plains Annual Conference, I made one of the most difficult decisions of my life, and chose to surrender my credentials as an Ordained Elder in the United Methodist Church.

So... for the last 30 days, I've been just a guy who loves Jesus, and have traveled and preached anywhere that'd have me.

Last night, July 14th, 2015, I became a Nazarene... and a licensed pastor in the Kansas District of The Church of The Nazarene.  As of today, it is now my full-time job to live out the calling of being a full-time itinerant evangelist.  In other words, I am ready, willing and able to travel anywhere that'll have me, in order to preach the Gospel of Jesus Christ and proclaim Scriptural Holiness throughout the land.

So... if you need a speaker, a preacher, pulpit supply, someone to give a gospel message at an event, outreach, or activity, or, if you'd like to schedule revival services, a community outreach event, or any type of evangelistic ministry, give me a shout or shoot me a text at 316-200-0156.

Here is my preaching schedule so far for this Summer & Fall:

- Franklin, Nebraska - 6/28/15
- Plainville, KS Plainville Church of The Nazarene - 7/5/15
- Wichita, KS - Thursday Noon, 7/9/15 - Heartland Connection Ministry Luncheon
- Arapahoe, Nebraska - 7/12/15
- Burdett, Kansas, Faith Fellowship Church - 7/19/15
- Summer Assembly, Forrest Park Conference Center, Topeka, KS, - 7/20 - 7/26
- Ulysses, Kansas - 8/2/15
- Abilene, Kansas - New Trail Church, Sunday AM - 8/9/15
- Protection Kansas - Youth Rally & Revival - 8/15-8/19

- Hutchinson, Kansas 9/13
- Gardner, Kansas - Gardner Church of The Nazarene, 9/16

- Potwin, Kansas 9/27

- Community Revival, Burdett, Kansas 10/3-10/6

With all of my heart I look forward to all that God has in store in this new direction in which I have been called.  And, with all of my heart I desire nothing more than to live a life of proclaiming the gospel and helping people find faith, hope, healing, deliverance, wholeness and the fullness of new life only possible in and through a relationship with Jesus Christ.

Please keep me and my family in prayer as we step out in faith into this new calling and direction, and as we Keep on Keepin' On In Jesus, everywhere He leads."

No comments: